To add your design to the business card, iPad, phone or laptop screen in the photo, follow these steps:
1. Firstly open the Photoshop file.
2. Look for the layer that says “Add Design Here”. If there is a folder then open expand it to see layers within the folder.
3. Double click on the layer of the image you wish to change (highlighted in red), which will take you to a new tab in Photoshop.
4. Then click File > Place embedded or File > Place Linked, select your desired image and double click.
5. Scale the image to fill the area (if required) and once you are happy with the image position go to File and then click Save.
6. Then, click File > Close.
You will then see that this has updated the image in the photo. To edit the image again, simply repeat the above. If you wish to reduce the ‘brightness’ of the inserted iPad/phone/laptop screen, select the smart object layer and use to opacity slider to adjust.