Montgo Multi Device Mockup Scene Creator
Create custom mockup scenes with Montgo, a minimalist multi device scene creator. This versatile design kit allows to you to create a variety of mockups in one Photoshop file, making it ideal for showcasing responsive website designs.
The scene creator features 4 Apple devices: desktop (iMac), laptop (Macbook), phone (iPhone) and tablet (iPad) and a host of customisation options like device colours, iPad orientation, shadow and glare directions and much more.
Whether you want a simple iMac mockup or you need to display a website design across a variety of formats, Montgo has you covered. Plus, the different device colours ensure that you can select the perfect device that enhances your designs perfectly.
The scene creator uses smart layers, so you can insert your own designs into the screen placeholders easily.
Buy any 3 products and get the cheapest free - Just add 3 to the basket.
Includes 13 Pre-made Scenes
– Choice of 4 devices: desktop (iMac), laptop (Macbook), phone (iPhone) and tablet (iPad).
– Choice of a variety of colours for the devices.
– Customise the background to any colour you want with the option to add a texture layer, or choose from the 4 supplied background textures.
– Customise the direction of screen glare or toggle off completely.
– Choose the direction of the shadows (left or right).
– There is also the option to have the devices reflected in the surface. This reflection can be toggled on or off or adjusted to suit your design.
– 13 pre-made scenes included.
Each product comes with our Standard Licensing, please see terms here.
Photoshop CC is required to open this product. It is not compatible with Canva, ProCreate or Photoshop for iPad.
Please note that all designs, fonts and photographs used in the design previews are NOT INCLUDED with the product and are for display purposes only. All elements with smart layers are left blank, for you to insert your own designs into.
1 Main Scene Creator Photoshop (.PSD) file
13 Pre-made scenes Photoshop (.PSD) files
PDF with link to help centre tutorials.